It is HERE! My most requested beginner's guide to hand-lettering workbook! This guide walks you through step by step exactly how I taught myself hand-lettering! I explain in depth the techniques I used and the exercises I practiced to develop my own unique style of lettering!
What you will find in the workbook:
Step by step instructional guide on how to hand-letter (from individual letters to words and specific techniques)
- 15 letter practice pages (remember you can print these over & over!)
- 8 word practice pages (remember you can print these over & over!
- tranquil, peace, serenity, lover, believe, grace, nature, inhale, heart, positivity, calm, strength, sleep, and living are the practice words
- My secret technique I used when learning hand-lettering to really develop my own unique consistent style!
Materials you need:
- Basic pen or pencil
- Printer (if you do not have a printer, simply upload and print at your favorite printing website!)
*this guide can also be uploaded to a digital writing source like Procreate to practice writing digitally!
I am SO excited to share this with you all!