CURRENTLY ON MATERNITY LEAVE FROM CUSTOM ORDERS - RESTOCK DATE 10/1/2022
December 16, 2020
Hi friends! I am dying to get my hands on an egg chair, I feel like they have been everywhere lately! I have the most perfect corner in my bedroom, but I am having trouble pulling the trigger on spending $300+ on a chair mostly for decoration...so I decided to take a deep dive to see if I could find anything cheaper! Unfortunately in terms of "egg chairs" they are all around the same $300 price tag. Even though I could not find many specific egg chairs under $300, I did find many alternatives that have the same style and aesthetic for a fraction of the price! I will definitely be purchasing #6 to put in my bedroom corner, I think it will give off the same overall vibe, I am so excited!
1) Wayfair $314
2) Big Lots $370 - I have been tracking this and is seems to go on sale often, so keep tabs on it!
4) Walmart $297 - Currently out of stock, but sign up for updates!
5) Serena & Lily $198 - Not necessarily an egg chair, but same exact design details, materials, and coloring!
6) World Market $230 - This is my TOP pick! I am so happy I came across this find! This is the best egg chair dupe I could find under $300, and I think this is the one I am going to order for my bedroom! It is less bulkier and has all of the same design details as the traditional egg chair!
7) Wayfair $240
8) IKEA $130 - Cushion not included!
Comments will be approved before showing up.